What families will receive at
Bring your family to the beautiful Oregon coast for relaxation, adventure, and meaningful time together. Enjoy the charms of the coast, explore along the beach, and take in Camp Levi’s wide variety of wonderful camp activities.
- You will enjoy the beauty of God’s magnificent creation.
- You will receive respite from the grind of daily life.
- You will find acceptance and love.
- You will have an opportunity to play and bond together as a family.
- You will gather with family and friends.
- You will be able to disconnect from the events of the world and enjoy a different pace of activity.
- You will learn about God’s incredible love for you.
- You will discover God’s purpose in disability.
We hope to see you at Camp Levi.
Cost: $450: 1st adult | $350: Each additional person ages 9 and older | $180 – Children 3-8 | Free: Children 0-2
Serving as a
Short Term Missionary (STM)
This is a unique opportunity to let God use your time, hands, and heart to make an eternal difference in the life of a family affected by disability.
An STM serves as either a Buddy or on a support team. If you are a Buddy, you’ll be paired with a camper (a child with or without a disability or an adult with a disability) throughout the week. Together, you’ll enjoy every part of Camp Levi – whether it’s supporting them in the program, enjoying a wide variety of fun activities, or simply being a friend.
Support team STMs are indispensable members of Camp Levi as they make sure each part of the retreat functions well by setting up for events, assisting program leaders, or helping in the Dining Center.
Experience a fun-filled, life-changing mission program right in your own back- yard! No previous experience with disability is needed as you will be fully trained before families arrive.
Cost: $470 – Includes a day and a half of great training, all meals and lodging, and incredible blessings!
Camp Levi is held at
Twin Rocks Friends Camp
Twin Rocks Friends Camp and Conference Center is located on the beautiful Oregon coast, just a block from the beach. It is situated on 120 wooded acres, with mountain trails, a lakefront, and modern accommodations.
Twin Rocks offers a wide variety of amenities and activities, most of which are wheelchair accessible. You will enjoy the miles of hiking trails and walks on the beach. Other fun options include the “Extreme Swing,” zip line, disc golf, mini-golf, a fresh water lake for swimming and boating, hiking trails, and a gym in which to play games.
Twin Rocks is located at 8705 Highway 101 N, Rockaway Beach, Oregon.
Some of the fun activities at Twin Rocks
- Miniature golf
- Boating and swimming at Spring Lake
- An afternoon in a hammock
- Carpet ball
- Gaga ball
- Disc golf
- Pool, air hockey, and ping-pong tables
- Roasting s’mores around a firepit
- Forest hikes
- Zip lining
- Extreme swing
- Walks on the beach
- Taking a nap!